Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery

Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery
Eat To Live - Eat For Health

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life Style Power

Life Style Power - Check out this blog. This guy is 67 years old and is on zero medications. Just looking at his blog is like listening to myself. If this is what I have to look forward to then I am definitely excited. I want to be on zero medications at 67.

The whole message of this blog is that we have to take responsibility for our own health and that a healthy lifestyle is the key to healthy aging. There is also alot of information on this website about Dr. Fuhrman and Dr. McDougall.

This weekend we attempt the ultimate mini tri-athlon. Amber and I are going to do a 52.4 mile bike ride, 13.1 walk/run and a 1 mile swim.

May we all be healthy and on zero medications when we are enjoying our golden years!

No comments:

Post a Comment