Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery

Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery
Eat To Live - Eat For Health

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Give Yourself a Brain Massage

There are so many different things to tell you. So many things to share with you and so many things that you (reader) can share with me. Even if there is no one out there reading this is therapuetic for me.

I am always trying to forgive and let go of things. I am always trying to find ways to bless the people around me with love. I am not 100% successful. I have negative thoughts, but every day I try to be more positive and become a better person.

Relaxation is almost more important to me than exercise. It is an incredible part of a balanced life.
I would like you to learn the power of relaxation and maybe check out some of these great products from Kelly Howell at http://www.brainsync.com/.

Brain massage is incredible. It feels so relaxing to listen to this music that is scientifically designed to change your brain waves. After listening to it for half an hour I just feel super relaxed and good.

Winning is a subliminal CD that Kelly Howell has made and it also has the brain waves included to help change our brain waves to a more relaxed and natural state.

I love this CD, because the affirmations are exactly what I am always thinking about. A life that is not based on excuses, but one that is always about pushing ourselves to be our best.

  • I play to win
  • I am a success
  • I have unlimited stamina
  • I am strong* I feel great
  • I am centered and focused
  • I am enthusiastic and full of energy
  • I revel in new challenges
  • I’ve got what it takes to win
  • I adjust effortlessly
  • I do the right thing at the right time
  • I am confident
  • I believe in myself
  • I achieve with ease
  • I am highly skilled
  • I trust my intuition
  • I possess unlimited potential
  • I am resourceful
  • I’ve got the winning edge
  • I know I will win, victory is mine!

Check out www.brainsync.com some time and see if any of these CDs will help you reach your potential. I like to listen to them while I am working and practicing my deep breathing core strengthening exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment