Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery

Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery
Eat To Live - Eat For Health

Friday, February 12, 2010

Black Bean Brownies for Valentine's Day


I made some of these Black Bean Brownies this week from Dr. Fuhrman. I thought they were incredible. I used Wonder Slim 99.7% caffeine free cocoa powder, because caffeine makes it so I cannot sleep good. Black beans actually have 10 times more antioxidants that oranges do. Just one cup of black beans provides 30% of your protein for the day and 20% of your iron per day.



I am going to make another batch for Valentine's Day. I like to give healthy gifts instead of unhealthy gifts for holidays. I always think about what someone would have gave someone thousands of years ago before there was junk food. At one time we just had what the Earth provided and that is what I like to give.

Dr. Fuhrman has successfully helped many patients reverse their disease. If you go to his website you can look at the success stories there. Check out http://www.drfuhrman.com/.

I always get amazed when I read about Julia and how she had three heart attacks and was on over 11 medications before she met Dr. Fuhrman. She could barely even walk one block she was in so much pain and so overweight.

Now she has reversed her heart disease and is off all medications. She has lost 105 lbs and is living her life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment