Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery

Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery
Eat To Live - Eat For Health

Monday, February 8, 2010

Cadillac Man in Land of The Lost Souls

I am almost finished reading Land of The Lost Souls by Cadillac Man. This is an incredible book! I love it. I have not been able to put it down all weekend

This book really helped me understand what homelessness is all about. Please do not treat these people badly. I ALWAYS give money to homeless people when I see them and have cash on me. I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY DO WITH THE MONEY!

Giving is more rewarding than receiving and that is not just during Christmas. I give homeless people $5 or $10 sometimes. I don't care if they drink with it. I just want them to know that someone cares about them.

If I was in their situation I pray to God someone would help me and treat me like a normal human being. This book shows the ugly side of discrimination that these people face on a daily basis.

Please read this book. Get it at the library or buy it. I think it is one of the best books I have ever read.

I am so grateful and thankful that I have a job, house, and healthy food to eat. Right now I am eating an incredible soup with all organic ingredients. It has potatoes, kidney beans, green chiles, kale, and a tomato base. Thank God I have the money to afford to feed myself good food.

Cadillac Man says that women are always the cruelest and most judgemental to homeless people. They laugh at them and treat them badly. That hurts my feelings. Please do not treat any of God's children like this. Just like Michael Franti says, "I'm a human being!" We are all human beings.

Thank you Cadillac Man for sharing your story with us.

Read about Land of the The Lost Souls.

May all beings everywhere be happy, healthy, and free
May all beings everywhere have a place to sleep and people who love them
May all homeless people in America be happy, healthy, and free to enjoy their lives

No comments:

Post a Comment