Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery

Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery
Eat To Live - Eat For Health

Friday, February 19, 2010

Engine 2 Fire Fighters on Dr. Oz Show

Engine 2 Fire Fighters on Dr. Oz Show - A truth always has to go through stages before it is believed. When I first started a vegan diet I was treated like I was crazy. Every person and restaurant treated me like I was a misfit. Now the vegan fire fighters are on Dr. Oz teaching American fire fighters how to prevent heart attacks and strokes.

Then vegan world class runners like Scott Jurek are in books like Born To Run along with one of the most incredible vegan athletes of all time, Ruth Heidrich.

It's kind of funny. They keep telling you that you are being crazy, but no body is paying attention to what is actually going on. Things are changing.



No comments:

Post a Comment