Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery

Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery
Eat To Live - Eat For Health

Monday, January 25, 2010

Pocatello 50 Mile Run


It's been in my thoughts for days. Every single training scenario has been playing out over and over. The P50. 51 miles of running on mountainous trails in Pocatello, Idaho.

I want to run a 50 mile run. I want to put that challenge out there to myself and face that obstacle one day at time and then climb over that wall with my head held high.

It's so hard to get in shape if we don't have a reason to be in shape. What's the point of being in good shape just to look good?
This is going to be my challenge for 2010. Training begins right now! My aunt Laura is up for the challenge so we will both push ourselves to a new limit. Anyone out there is welcome to come face this challenge with us.

I have been reading alot about World War II lately, because my grandfather fought over there in the Battle of The Bulge. It makes me sad that so many Americans don't take care of their health when we have healthy food available every where and have no excuse. Reading about all those young men who died for our freedom, and we are taken it for granted. So many of us are following a "suicide" diet and a "suicide" coach potato lifestyle.

I dedicate my running of the P50 to the people who risked their lives for our freedom and the young people who died for this country. I am not going to take my life for granted. If they hadn't sacrificed for this country I might not be here or I might not have all the incredible luxuries I have.

May all beings on this planet realize the "true" value of health

May every American in this country be blessed with the wisdom and will power to take care of themselves


























No comments:

Post a Comment