Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery

Reversing Heart Disease Without Drugs or Surgery
Eat To Live - Eat For Health

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Engine 2 Food Makes 'Em Smile!!!

People love it when you feed them healthy food. I always bless my food with love and positive thoughts and always get positive responses.

The Poker party was a huge success. Everyone loved the Sweet Potato Lasagna, but next time I will bring a much smaller dish of it because it is a little expensive to make for people. I would rather make a big dish for me and Amber.

People at the Poker party loved the whole grain cholesterol free Engine 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies. The next day I brought leftover Sweet Potato Lasagna to my family and they loved it and then I gave them some fresh Engine 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies and they loved those.

Making healthy food with your family is one of the most incredible experiences on the planet. Think of those kids watching you make those vegetable dishes and healthy whole grain cookies. What kind of message does that send to them?

It might tell them that we care about our health and your health and the planet. Then they will teach their children the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment